Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2011

Depression

If a depressed person wants to sleep all day, they are going to sleep all day. If a depressed person wants to eat half a bowl of cereal and forget all the shit they left out, they're going to. What a person with depression needs is compassion and understanding and to be left alone a little bit. I don't need some asshole coming to my door to tell me I need to leave my bed, go back downstairs, and put away a box of cereal. I'm sorry I'll do it later. Fuck you asshole.

I fucking hate this house, I really hope TAP comes through quick! It really is my parents that make me want to hurt myself. How do you deal with that when you're stuck at home??

1 comment:

  1. Julie,

    Please just read this knowing that you are very special to me and I want to help you and your family through this difficult time.

    How to deal with that? I love you and care for you, but cleaning up after yourself is not an unreasonable request. I don't know anywhere you can live, just leaving your messes everywhere, and expect people to ignore it until YOU decide that you want to clean it up. Depression doesn't excuse you from taking advantage of people, and treating others poorly.
    I'm sure that if TAP comes through, the same rules will apply. Please try and think of other peoples point of view before you take it so hard.

    Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

    When you lay in bed day after day, how do you expect your life to change. Get out and take a walk, plant some flowers, start a make-up portfolio, organize your room, do SOMETHING different!!! It will make you feel so much better. Take small steps to being happy again. This is not the kind hearted and funny Julie that I know you are.
    If you need anything I am always here to talk.

    ReplyDelete