Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

Spinning the Wheel of DUH

I'm apparently very sensitive or fragile at the moment. Months ago I get told a very good friend of mine (who, again, I care much more about than she does for me) from college is moving back to Chicago. I'm all super excited, and she's sharing this excitement with her old friends but nada with me. She even wrote on my facebook and everything but she has no desire to see me. I finally get excited that I will have one friend in the area, but no, I really don't. Apparently all the good times we spent in college are over and she's all grown up and doesn't need to associate with me. STORY OF MY FUCKING LIFE. Vicious circles of caring for someone and receiving nothing in return. Why bless me with compassion and caring and love of being social and having friends when all that happens is people are taken away from me and my good traits are wasted into nothing? This is why I have no friends, I can't let anyone in for fear it will happen all over again. I'm sick of this.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Julie,
    I am going to go out on a limb and say whats on my mind at the risk of sounding cliche.
    "You will always have people that care about you and your success as a person in your life. Don't feel so unwanted, the challenges of life is how you will prove your self worth. The key word being "self". No one can do it for us and when we meet these challenges head on, independent and confident then their is nothing and no one that can stop us. This is an encouraging place to be in life and just know that just because you feel that no one is in your corner it doesn't mean that you stop! YOU DO NOT NEED ANYONE ELSE TO VALIDATE YOU, YOU ARE GREAT AND CAPABLE OF GREATNESS ALL BY YOURSELF AND WHEN THOSE AROUND YOU SEE YOU ACCOMPLISHING GREAT THINGS YOU WILL WISH THAT YOU HAD A MINUTE TO YOURSELF BECAUSE THE IMAGE OF GREATNESS THAT YOU WILL SHINE ON TO OTHERS WILL ATTRACT PEOPLE FROM OUT OF THE WOOD WORK! You are good enough, smart enough and god damn it, people like you!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blast from the PHP past reference

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you might appreciate it. I hope I was able to offer you some positive reinforcement.

    ReplyDelete