Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Trip Blog 1

Hey all, writing to you from my ocean front balcony in West Palm Beach, Florida! First, my bit of good news: I got the promotion at work! Full time baby! Now, today. Fortunately my room is separated from my parents at the condo. UNfortunately it consists of 2 TWIN beds and that's it. I'm gonna fall out before this week is done. At least I get my own bathroom though! Woohoo! The flight was fantastic, as stressed as I was about flying alone it rocked. Breezed through security (with 2 lighters--GET ON THAT SHIT, O'HARE!), had an aisle seat but then NO one else in my row showed up so I had the whole row to myself. Moved to the window and slept through half the flight. Got in about 20 minutes early and had time for a smoke before my parents picked me up. Got in the resort and had late dinner around 9:30ish and a beer with my dad on the balcony. This morning, woke up around 10 EST, had some breakfast, and went to lay by the pool for a few hours. Used SPF 8 and STILL got color! But no burn so woohoo. Had a drink at the pool bar, went swimming, watched the Hawks lose (but it's ok they're in the playoffs, thanks Dallas!) and listened to my relaxing music. Then took a short nap, and we had dinner at Buongiorno, where I had Calamari and Scallops over linguine fra diavolo. DELICIOUS. Then got ice cream, took some pics of the unit, and here I am. Must go shower now and then bed time, gotta rest up for my full day on the beach! :-D Hahahaahahaha you suckers. Hope the storms back home aren't TOO bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment