Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 5, 2012

50th Post!

I wish people would stop thinking they know how to run my life. I'm not saying I'm perfect at it, but I know myself. I'm doing what I need to do to get well, I'm paying my bills (and yes, more than the minimum) with money that I SAVED, and I know my limits. A little trust and a little less patronizing would be nice.

Anyhoo. Happy Superbowl day, all. I watched a recorded Terra Nova instead. Jim turned 28, not that I was allowed to get him a present or anything though. Frosts my cookies.

I'm not in a very good mood, but I suppose it's better than being depressed. At least I'm feeling. I'm just excited for the week to start so I can go back to Outpatient. Also on my list of things to do in the next 3 weeks: Join a gym and go tanning for Florida. I would've rather spent that money on my family but nooooo. I better watch what I post here.

Screw that noise. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment