Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2011

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Today was pretty good, other than being unusually exhausted all day. Michelle and Laura left PHP, so this afternoon was pretty bittersweet. I really hope to keep in touch with them. And this morning's process group was pretty intense.
After PHP I went tanning and stopped into Dots to buy a few shirts. Clearance like whoooaaa. Got home and could not resist my bed, but only napped for an hour or so. Then Jim and Vicky came over for dinner. I constantly feel like Jim is criticizing me and I dunno if he is or if it's my illness or a little of both. I need to work on my reframing! Just today I said the "mask" I was working on taking off was the Impression Mask, where you care too much about what people say or think. Plus he's my brother, and I love him. And it's always great to see dear Vicky. Wish Jim would stop being lame so she could be my sister-in-law already! I already think of her as the sister I always wanted but I want the official title, damn it! ;P
And now I'm goin to bed. Hoping to be super productive this weekend and stay out of bed as much as possible, which will be hard NOT because of depression but because it's so damn comfortable! I plan on going to see Rachel's jewelry with her at some point, and I've got a bunch of crap to do with my insurance and moving my schedule around for work. Ugh. I'm gonna go tanning again too. Membership ends March 10, so I gotta be tan enough for it to stay for a month and then it's off to Florida! Mmm sunshine.

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment