Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Skyfall Is Where We Start

The majority of my blog titles are song lyrics, I decided I like that.  I am so fucking exhausted.  Worked 9 hours today!  It was a good day...good to finally be back for a full shift, and while my feet are screaming all WTF WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US, I did awesome today.  I FUCKING RULE AT MY JOB.  2 of my repeat clients came in because they heard I was back :)  I sold almost 1000, on a fucking TUESDAY.  I need people to open credit cards, that's the ONLY part I'm lacking in.  I hate asking people to do that!  I make such awesome relationships with my clients, and once I have to ask about that, all of the friendly comfort of the relationship is gone, and boom, I'm just another annoying sales clerk trying to jack people out of their money.  All business, right?  Ugh.  I understand why we have to do it...doesn't mean I like it.  I also got to bust out some of my Spanish skills.  I'm glad I at least knew how to get out maquillage, con colore o claro, and sin grasa.  And although I worked at TCF 3 years ago, I still get banking Spanish stuck in my head.  Como quiere su dinero?  Qual es su calle?  Codigo secreto, por favor!  And my most used Spanish phrase--MAS DESPASIO POR FAVOR!!!
I wonder if my GBF is out of rehab yet.
A good friend of mine from TK is back in the hospital :(  I'm going to try to visit her on Thursday before I leave the state.
This is clearly the stream of conscious rambling of the exhausted.
SO, on that note...Good night!
Until next time, take care of yourselves...and each other!
(I think it's hilarious when people tell me that that's a cute line...if only they knew what it was from...)

No comments:

Post a Comment