Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Chances are dynamite

You ever start watching a movie or a tv show or reading a book and realize it's the same story line as everything else only with different people and settings?  Story of my fucking life.  Today, I hate myself, and I hate my life, and I hate the way that I chose to deal with my sorry life today.  I've been self harming again.  One cut is too much and 1000 is never enough, right? Fuck. I can't even write any more.  I just hate everything.  I know, all things are passing.  This will not last.  But I am SO. FUCKING. SICK. of people telling me "just don't let it get to you!"  OBVIOUSLY IF I'M TALKING ABOUT IT, IT HAS ALREADY GOTTEN TO ME, AND YOUR SHITSTACK OF SO-CALLED ADVICE IS BULLSHIT AND I WANT TO HIT YOU.  If you can't help me with my problems, then don't give me bullshit like that.  Fucking invalidating as FUCK.  Fuck this.

No comments:

Post a Comment