Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Your head is running wild again

I'll post a blog.  I have nothing better to do since I can't sleep because I'm out of my meds >_<
ED has been a big problem lately.  It hit big last night...went out for the Hawks game and I'd like to say I didn't realize how much I was eating but oh I DID.  Afterwards I was like I have to throw up I HAVE TO THROW UP GET IT OUT OF ME NOW.  But I didn't.  And so I cried about it.  I had food/ED nightmares all night.  Then today there was a lot of talk about sizing and people telling me "Oh you'd look so good in this, it's at Forever 21 you should get it!"  And I have to say THEY DON'T HAVE MY SIZE.  NOWHERE YOU SHOP CARRIES MY SIZE.  I am disgusting.  So I just spent about an hour between my ED friends' facebook pages being jealous of their sizes and on my pro-ana site looking through thinspiration pictures.  I looked at a friend's page, a picture of her at her worst, and thought wow, I wish I was on THAT side of ED unhappiness.  Then I thought well, she's back at TK right now, so clearly it's not going well for her.  THEN I thought, I'd LOVE to have to go back to TK because of being deathly thin.  I want the gap.  I want the bones.  I want the hollowness.  Doesn't help that every day at work I have to pass the swimsuits.  Oh hi Michael Kors, I love you but the only thing you make that will ever fit me is a purse!  :(
Someone posted in the TK group, "Choose recovery."  Such a simple statement, and I'm having SO much trouble with it.  I hate that I've been going back for alumni for almost a year now and still haven't had any weight loss to be noticed and admired.  

I don't know what else is going on.  This is just all consuming right now.  Which is how I feel when I eat.  ((bad pun))

Stupid.  So stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment