Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Drip Drip Drop Little April Shower

Well, I shouldn't write about having nothing to do all day or night...ended up making a 3-hour round-trip drive to Rockford!  88 is scary and dark at night. 

Had a do-over today.  Lots of fun, minus some mood swings (and actually not from me!) and negativity.  BUT good times with good friends nonetheless.  Thought one person might have been a little nicer since I rescued his love last night, but oh well, this is how things go. 

My little group has such an interesting dynamic; such different personalities and outlooks.  Makes for interesting interactions.  This little group makes me truly appreciative of the few pure, genuine gentlemen of the world.  There aren't enough.  There are men who can be gentlemen when a situation requires it, and then there are men for whom it is simply second nature.  Kudos.

Off to bed now...hoping I don't turn my alarm off in my sleep (again) and can get to Honda of Lisle nice n early for an oil change and to figure out why my car sounds like it's going to explode.  And I just ran out of wiper fluid, so it's another sign from the universe sent especially for me.  "GET YOUR FUCKING OIL CHANGED.  Love, Universe. Hopefully I can be well rested and get shtuff DONE, including harrassing TK again about when the eff I'm going to their silly program.  Maybe I can sneak some fun into the day too, liiiiiike Hunger Games with Sarita??  I hope so.  We shall see :)

Good night Loverfaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment