Total Pageviews

Friday, April 20, 2012

Nobubby Knoooooows da Trubble Ah Seeeeeen

I have to stop thinking.  Just altogether.  All I think of is what I've done wrong to people, or if I've hurt them, or why they aren't begging at my feet for my very attention 24/7.  I haven't done anything wrong or hurtful, and people are people.  Now I will repeat that in my brain 495349583749585293822 times.  Vicky always says not to let other people's lives dictate my own...but now I'm letting my ASSUMPTIONS (which I know are FALSE) dictate how I feel!  Ahhhh I'm a MESS!  Oh and though they told me they'd have a date for me by today, when I called TK the useless lady was like "Ohh, it could be like....next week?"  Oh my god I want to pull my hair out.  Being paranoid and playing the waiting game at the same time SUCKS.  DISTRACTION PLEASE! 

Haven't heard from you today, Sarita...absorbed in projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment