Total Pageviews

Monday, November 12, 2012

Yeah you're fucked alright, and all for spite

You can kiss your sorry ass goodbye!  Totally fucked, will they mess you up?  Well you know they're gonna try...
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!

I forgot how much I love Spring Awakening.  Saddest and most tragic musical I've ever seen, but definitely some amazing music.

Anyway.  I'm too tired to post anything.  Long story short, I'm really mad at myself.  For a lot of things.  A lot of things that I actually thought, "Hmm, will I be upset about this later?"  And then sick mind says SHUT UP RECOVERY JULIE, FEED MY ADDICTIONS NOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know.  I'm really trying to think of something to make this post something other than pointless, but all I keep thinking is I don't know.

K BAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment