Total Pageviews

Monday, March 25, 2013

Brace yourselves...

Ugh yeah, I decided it would be a great idea to COMPLETELY destroy my sleep cycle by getting into Game of Thrones.  Terrible idea.  <3 NETFLIX <3

I'm a little too tired to post much now (aka I need to go watch GoT before I pass out), so I'm just telling you all to BRACE YOURSELVES...Darby, my best friend in the whole wide world, whom I see the most out of all my TK friends, who knows me inside and out, who knows my triggers and my symptoms and how to call me out on my bullshit, is going back to California on Sunday.  She's going to NYC on Wednesday and coming back Saturday, then I'm driving her to the airport on Sunday, and then.....FUCK.
I haven't planned for this.....how do you plan for this!?  stressssssssssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment