Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Heart, don't fail me now!

Hello friends and loved ones.  Guess who's coming home tomorrow!  Insurance cut out 3 days ago (grrr) so I'm discharging tomorrow, then Friday I start PHP here at TK.  I have a lot of mixed emotions.  I'm extremely nervous...I don't think anyone is truly "ready" to leave this safe, cushy, controlled environment and dive back into the triggering unknown.  I'm excited to go home and see my mom and my room and my CATS oh god my cats!  My treatment team doesn't think I'm ready to go a full weekend at home though, since I was so unceremoniously dropped without notice, so I'm staying with Diane for a couple days.  I can't wait to see her and the kids, and my brother and Vicky, and LAIKA, and I can't wait to meet Griswold!  And holy shit I get to use my CELL PHONE!!!  It's true, you don't know what you have til it's taken away, haha.  I still get to go on Saturday's incentive outing though, so I get to go mini-golfing and movie watching with my Pine girls :)  Since I know I'm going to Diane's I feel much more ready...as ready as I can be, I suppose.  And it's not like I'm leaving here forever, I'll still come every day, I just get to go home at night.  I was supposed to go on an outing with my Stress Management group to Little Red Schoolhouse today, but thankfully I have a family thing to go to.  I say thankfully because we had to go there every year in girl scouts and it is BOOOOORIIIIIIING!  Anyway my mind is a jumble right now...ahhh!!!  OK well next time I update I might be at home... O.O
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment